Make an Appointment At time of your appointment, please bring with you as applicable:
Make an appointment
- Your insurance card and information
- Referral from your primary care physician if required
- Co-pay if you have one of the accepted insurance plans
- Full visit payment if you are not covered under one of the accepted insurance plan
- A complete list of all your medications and supplements
- A list of any allergies you might have
- Copies of relevant prior medical records, lab results, X-ray reports and others
- Any other relevant health information and material
To make an appointment, you may call our number +1 212-249-6060 between the hours
of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday except on holidays.
To request an appointment using online contact form click here.